Minimally Invasive Surgery in Memphis
Treating Neck & Back Pain for Residents of the Mid-South: Call (901) 683-4594
Advances in spinal surgery techniques have led to quicker, more effective procedures to treat neck and back pain. These surgeries avoid making long incisions in the muscles, helping to ensure that patients heal faster and with less pain than traditional surgeries. Our Memphis neurosurgeon pinpoints the source of your pain to perform a number of procedures that targets and treats the root of the problem.
- The Crosby Clinic uses minimally invasive procedures such as the following:
- Non-surgical care options
- Micro decompression for herniated discs
- Total Disc Replacement (TDR)
- Image based spinal fusion techniques
To find out if minimally invasive spinal surgery is right for you, call (901) 683-4594 to request an appointment.
The Benefits of Minimally Invasive Surgery
While there are always risks involved in any surgery, such as adverse reactions to anesthesia, infection, or blood loss, minimally invasive procedures typically offer a number of benefits over traditional spinal surgery.
In addition to being safer for the patient and requiring a shorter recovery time, benefits include:
- Less scarring because of smaller incisions
- Less blood loss and muscle damage
- Reduced risk of infection
- Less need for pain medications
Technology & Medical Options Tailored to Your Unique Needs
Dr. Glenn Crosby works closely with all of our patients to help find and create a medical solution that works to minimize or eliminate your pain with as little trauma to the surround area as possible. This means that The Crosby Clinic work to fully explain your treatment options, including any surgery that may be needed.
Dr. Crosby has the in-depth knowledge and education needed to help you find neck and back pain relief. Let our Memphis neurosurgeon help you. Contact our Memphis office today.
- The Crosby Clinic can be reached online or by calling (901) 683-4594.